Get your questions answered
How does it work?
Here’s how it works. After you sign up for the video series, you’ll receive a confirmation email with all your log-in information and links. Once you follow the instructions and successfully log in, you’ll be taken to your private membership page where all videos and exclusive content will be posted. As each video is available, it will appear on this page with a link. Bonus classes, Q&A sessions, as well as upcoming seminars and online sessions, will all be posted to your membership page.
You’ll also receive email updates to let you know when something new has been posted to your page. Please bookmark your membership page for easy future access, and add our email address to your address book so our correspondence never ends up in the dreaded spam folder.
Keep the original confirmation email we send you with your login information handy so you can readily refer to it in the future.
Our contact information will be included in every email we send you, as well as in the original email, so you can quickly and easily contact us with any questions or needs you have.
If our policies change in any way, our subscribers will be the first to know.
How much does the program cost?
The whole program, including all exclusive bonus materials and monthly Q&A calls, can be yours for a one-time payment of only $299.
Is payment secure?
Yes! Absolutely. We would never compromise your privacy or security and do our best to ensure it. Which is why we use only the most secure servers and payment options available. And we’ll never share your contact information or personal details with a third party. We want you to feel safe and know you can trust us.
What is your return policy?
We don’t accept refunds or returns since there are no risks involved when you join this program. We know how much you’ll love it once you’re in. It’s the opportunity of a lifetime to create your dream marriage and we won’t let you back out.
How is this program different?
- First of all, it works! Ask any of the hundreds of couples who have learned with Rabbi Epstein how their marriage is today.
- The modules are personally taught by Reuven Epstein, who’s a recognized authority on marriage and intimacy, and Rabbi Yehuda and Basya Kovacs. Rabbi Epstein learned this material directly from today’s top Jewish leaders in the field.
- There’s no guessing whether this is the right perspective, or whether the tools work. It’s based on 3000 years of eternal Jewish wisdom,integrated with modern psychological approaches and personal development tools. And it’s backed by rabbis worldwide.
- Although MarriagePro is designed for couples, individuals can also benefit even without their partner’s cooperation.
- You learn tools and skills that make a positive change right away!
What do I get?
With the Marriage Pro Videos you Receive:
Insight, tools, skills, exercises, and guidance packed into 24 professionally filmed and edited videos, shot during a live seminar, designed to fit into your busy schedule.
Marriage Pro Classes Include:
- Class 1–Why We Get Married
- Class 2–Take Responsibility for Your Marriage
- Class 3–Don’t Co-exist
- Class 4– Mother and Father and Emotional Development
- Class 5–Living a Life of Kesher
- Class 6–What Women Need
- Class 7–What Men Need
- Class 8-Trust and Control
- Class 9–A Life of Dignity
- Class 10–Understanding Desire
- Class 11–Navigating the Relationship Roadmap
- Class 12–Good Talking, Good Listening and Effective Communication Skills
- Class 13–I’m Not a Mind Reader!
- Class 14–Keep the Avenues of Giving Wide Open
- Class 15 – Navigating the Relationship Roadmap
- Class 16 – Good Talking, Good Listening, and Effective Communication Skills
- Class 17 – Emptying your Emotional Jug
- Class 18 – Self-Awareness Tools
- Class 19 – Before, During, and After a Fight
- Class 20 – The Fair Fight for Change
- Class 21 – Emotional Allergies and Love Knots
- Class 22– Daily Temperature Read and Care Bank
- Class 23– The Marriage Barometer
- Class 24- Practical Ways to Maximize Your Marriage
- Class 25- How to deal with rough patches
- Class 26- What your husband isn’t telling you about himself
- Class 27- What your wife isn’t telling you about herself
- Class 28- How to take your marriage to the next level
- Class 29- How to avoid common marriage pitfalls
- Class 30- Balancing the living room and bedroom (coming soon!)
What if I need more help to master the material?
The answer is ongoing support. Once you’ve joined our program, you’ll be delighted with the exclusive bonus material we create just for you. Not only do you get 30 high-quality, educational videos, but we also try to deepen and broaden your experience and knowledge with exclusive bonus classes, monthly coaching/Q&A sessions with Rabbi Epstein, email support, blogs, and monthly seminars.
We are standing with you to master this material and are ready to help you in any way to create the most incredible marriage. Rabbi Epstein is always developing and sharing new material, in an effort to go deeper into the subjects he covers in the videos, and to provide more insight, tools, and exercises.
Signing up for MarriagePro is just the beginning of an incredible journey. And we’re here to support you every step of the way.
My partner's not interested. Will the program still help us?
Absolutely! Countless spouses have successfully transformed their marriages by joining the program and implementing any of the numerous tools we provide in the video series. Although marriage education, like marriage counseling, works better with both spouses on board, it’s not necessary. If only one partner wants to do the seminar, then they should learn and apply the material, work on themselves, and make the changes they need to make. Eventually, the other spouse will reciprocate because of what the partner is bringing to the marriage. With consistent effort over time, and patience, your efforts will see results and you too will be rewarded with the marriage of your dreams.
Who is Rabbi Reuven Epstein?
Rabbi Reuven Epstein is the creator and primary instructor for MarriagePro. He unwittingly received training as a marriage expert while he was a newlywed living in Israel. Fresh after his chuppah, Rabbi Epstein sought out the Torah’s approach to marriage by learning with a student of Rav Nosson Tzvi Finkel. He was determined to create a fantastic relationship and knew the secret lay in the Torah’s unique, ancient system for being happily married. Mastery was his goal.
During these weekly meetings, Rabbi Epstein pressed his teacher with his most penetrating, difficult marriage and relationship questions. They touched upon every marriage-related subject, no matter how intimate or sensitive. Ultimately, Rabbi Epstein’s teacher was so impressed with his student’s knowledge and application of it, that he recommended he start teaching. After some convincing, Rabbi Epstein and his wife, Gitty, began teaching and never stopped.
Today, Reuven Epstein is known and respected as a marriage and relationship authority. Backed by rabbis worldwide, he and Gitty have taught and counseled hundreds of individuals and couples to create mutual understanding, healthy communication, deep connection, and growing intimacy in their marriage.
Rabbi Epstein learned in the Jerusalem Kollel for over four years and received his rabbinic ordination from Rav Yitzchok Berkowitz and Rav Zalman Nechemia Goldberg.
Besides his life’s mission of transforming marriages across the globe, Rabbi Epstein is also a CPA and partner at Ben Epstein and Associates and lives with his family in Brooklyn.
He can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org
Who backs MarriagePro?
MarriagePro is backed by an ever growing base of leading Rabbis worldwide. Click here to see our approbations.
The program also has the support of six dedicated corporate sponsors and five devoted partners:
Become a Marriage Pro
Still have questions? Send us a note!